I was so excited to start this project again and so very excited to say I have almost finished. OK so there is one page to go but I can't finish that page until I have finished my 12 Tags of Christmas (my goal for the rest of this week).
For my first December Daily project in 2010, I had all these great ambitions of creating a digital version and a paper version. Well lets just say I wasn't quite as successful as I had hoped but I did learn a lot.
I attribute my 2011 December Daily success to...
- Having a diary of sorts to jot down ideas of what I could do each day or actually journal what happened.
- Think about what photos to take to match the ideas I had jotted down.
- Pick one format to create the album, so I stuck with a digital format.
- Actually putting the pages together after Christmas when I had more time.
- Not stopping until the album was complete.
Kit: Jolly Christmas (available soon) by SammyD Kreations (me)
I thought I'd share two pages a day for the rest of January, they might give you a few ideas for your next DD or maybe just a layout or two :)