January 07, 2012

Advent-urous...

I just have to tell ya, I love google reader... WHY? Because I can subscribe to as many RSS feeds as I like and each day google reader gives me this wonderful little list of the latest posts to read.  OK so the list is not so little some days but it helps me keep up with projects like December Daily and Tim Holtz's 12 Tags, Project Life that others are doing, the latest and greatest designs in digi land, etc... you get the picture! 

As part of my scrapping goals for the year I will journal more, so what did I find today... this great new site that should help me with that goal ~ Tell Your Story Everyday!   I just love the line  - this a learned skill. That means that you can learn how to do it! - from the post Journaling Your Life Story.  I didn't/don't journal because I don't think I'm good at it but I can learn... so hooray for Tell Your Story Everyday!

As we are on the subject of journaling, you will notice for my December Daily Album not every page has journaling and then others have heaps (far more than I usually do).  I think the reason I am so happy with my album is because of the journaling, I had stories to tell and I did!

So with out further ado here are pages 3 & 4...

Scraplift of Cari Locken page using got sketch? - Sketch 69

Kit: Jolly Christmas (available soon) by SammyD Kreations (me)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment