September 03, 2013

Baby Shower Invites and mini tutorial!

Super excited to finally be able to share the Baby Shower Invites I made for Blossom's baby shower. We started off with colour, then theme, add in Pinterest and this is what you get...lol.


As it was a High Tea Baby Shower the invite was designed to resemble a tea bag.


My trusty silhouette was once again put to use.  Using the print and cut feature the front of the invite was just too easy to do. I used American Crafts white cardstock and my epson printer.


...and here's a little tip I picked up from Ali Edwards to print the inside of the invite.  In photoshop I put a nice big thick black outline around the design and hit print, which printed a template for me to position the invite on.  Using a repositional glue tape runner I dotted the template and placed an invite on top, blank side up of course and again hit print.  Don't forget to remove the big thick black outline put on the design for the template before printing.


Inside the invite... I love the request for a book instead of a card!


Back of the card...


Printing double sided projects are a breeze using the printing method above, I hope you find it handy too.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment