September 25, 2012

December Daily - it's a paper year!

Hi Folks,

Have you started to see December Daily posts pop up here and there... are you as excited as me...lol!  This will be the third year of December Daily for me and I am just too excited to get going.  I decided this year I was going to do a paper version of December Daily and to make life just that little bit easier Ali Edwards has teamed up with Studio Calico.  They have put together an absolutely awesome December Daily kit available for pre-order now!...

2010 was the first year I started hearing about December Daily and figured I would give it a go in a paper format (didn't finish that) and at the same time I did a digital version... loved that! 


2011 December Daily was a digital format that I had printed into a bound book... I just can't tell you how much I love that! 


But hang on a minute didn't I say I started a paper version back in 2010...yes I did and rediscovered the semi-completed album while looking through a box of Christmas papers to use for my Christmas cards this year.  I didn't quite have the hang of documenting every day back then so I missed a few days and unfortunately the digital version is not the right size for printing...but it won't take me long to finish off the paper version.  All I need to finish the album is 4 pages so I spent a day on the weekend printing foundation pages and photos, ready for me to complete in the next couple of days. 


I was so rapt to find the paper version I started that's why 2012 December Daily will be the year of paper...YIPPEE!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment