February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's!!!

I was soooo busy on the weekend finishing up a couple of projects for Valentine's and now the day is here...YAY! I have given Hubby his card and gift so now I can share what I was doing...lol! I'll just show you the card today and tomorrow the gift :)

The Card...
Front

The card base and insert were cut on my Silhouette Cameo (my Birthday present to me :grin:).  The bingo card is one of my freebies you can pick up here inked with Spun Sugar Distressed Ink.  The rosette was cut with a Tim Holtz die, the three hearts were cut with my Cameo. The embossed hearts on the card base were made with Tim Holtz - Love Texture Fades embossing folder, then inked with Walnut Stain Distressed Ink.  I also added a stamp then embossed with a clear embossing powder, a bit of ribbon and ta da...
Inside

 The pop up was also cut with my Cameo, can I just say I am soooooo in love with this machine, I waited so long to get one and it was definitely worth the wait!!  How awesome is that pop up :D, again I stamped the 'i love you' and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I probably don't need to say that Hubby loved it...YAY! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment