October 07, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102!

Creative Chemistry 102 is about to begin... and I for one am very excited to learn a bit more from the Master of Distress...Tim Holtz!

Last year I was a Creative Chemistry 101 graduate and I loved every single day of class.  I learnt so many tips and tricks on how to use and play with inks, stains, stamps...etc.  The lessons were easy to understand with notes and videos to follow... definitely one of the best online classes I have ever taken.

Tim really is a Master Craftsman, this I can honestly say after having attended one of his workshops at this year's Scrapfest held in the Mall of America.  Tim has a way of speaking so that you feel not only motivated but confident to give any technique a try.  He comes across as a very genuine person and very approachable, not to mention one of the most amusing Teachers I have ever encountered.



Really looking forward to class on Monday, registration is still open if anyone is interested in joining me!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment