May 21, 2013

Gone Vinyl Crazy!

When I bought my Silhouette Cameo January last year I also purchased three starter kits, one of them was for Vinyl.  Which I have finally gotten around to playing with...lol!

...and play I did, I went just a little crazy!  I started small with some vinyl words on my craftroom chalk board. 

 Perfect quote thank you Heidi Swapp, it looks great on the board.  This I created using different fonts.


Love, love, love this quote which went above our bed!  The font used for the word 'Always' is Aquarelle, Times New Roman for the rest.


Fell in love with this quote and wanted to do something for Valentines but  missed the boat on that one...lol.  I finally have this on a wall in our hallway.  Wordart - Our beautiful love story - vinyl by Kolette Hall, available from the Silhouette Store.
 
How could I not include these words in amongst the Family Photos.  Cut file - My Family by Jennifer Wambach also available from the Silhouette Store.
 
 
...and I just couldn't go past putting signage on the Bathroom and Toilet doors, hehehe!

I had a ton of fun but will say it is not something you should do late at night when tired.  Some of the cuts were a little fiddly, resulting in a little bit of frustration but that was because I didn't take my time...lol.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very good Sammy! I have the My Family design and hadn't decided what to do with it but this is really clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great intentions of getting stuff made, but always seem to run out of time :(

    Love everything you have done - fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete