April 16, 2013

A Photo-a-Day April!

Have you ever participated in one of these?  This is my first and I have to admit I'm having a bit of fun with it!  One of my nieces posted on instagram the #PHOTOADAYAPRIL by @FATMUMSLIM challenge and I thought why not. 



I have been having a blast playing with photo editing apps for my Project Life photos but I don't want to go too far with the editing of those.  So a photo a day is perfect for me!  I can see how creative I can get photography wise with the prompt for each day using my iPhone only, then indulge my app playing....FUN! FUN! FUN!  You can see all my photos here: INSTAGRAM FUN or you can just click the tab at the top of this page ;)

And the apps I use the most... Nostalgio for cool multi photo layouts, Phonto for adding text to images, Camera+ for most of my editing and Pixlromatic+ for really niffty filters, effects and borders. Oh and instagram of course...hehehehe!


If you have never tried a Photo a Day before...all I can say is dooooo iiiiiiit! So much fun!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment