February 26, 2013

Sewing Circle Skirts!

I haven't sewn for yonks and I mean oh about 5-6 yrs, while I know it's partly because I am doing other crafty things I do feel a tad guilty.  There was a time I sewed 24/7 and loved every minute of it, making clothing for little ones to sell.  Now I have little ones in my life again, I felt it was time to dust off the sewing machine.

Something easy to start with and honestly a circle skirt couldn't be any easier ;)  I followed the directions on how to make the pattern from  What Did She Do Today Blog you can find the tut in the sidebar.

I just wanted to make a simple circle skirt, minimal sewing :)  Easy peasy... once you have your pattern.

I felt a bit of lace would be cute and made hemming a breeze *wink*


A bit of top stitching to finish off.


Just a little bit of top stitching on the waistband and some zigzag to close the opening where the elastic was inserted...


So super quick to make... going to try my hand at a reversable one now :D

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment