August 14, 2012

Distress Ink Pad Storage!

Hi Folks...

You know there are some weeks when I feel like I have achieved nothing in my craft room and others where it all comes together and I get so many projects finished at once... hmmmm maybe I should just work on one project at a time but seriously where's the fun in that...lol.

Distress Ink Pad Storage -
Criteria: must fit ink pads with blending tool on top neatly and be enough for all 37 ink pads and the seasonal ink pads and fit my desk space so the pads are within easy reach...

...TA-DAHHH!



I have been looking around a while for a storage solution and finally found it with this Kaiser Craft 3 draw storage unit...


The unit put together sans draws...


and the finished item!
I used Kaiser Craft Olive paint to paint all surfaces and The Lake House papers for the interior and panels down the sides.  All the papers were mod podged into place :)

As you can see each unit holds 12 ink pads with room for 4 more on top and to keep my OCDs happy each pad is labeled and they are lined up according to the Ranger Ink - Distressed Ink Pad Colour Chart...lol.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment