June 22, 2012

Project Life - Week 12

Howdy folks,
Hubs and I are off to South Australia for the weekend to see our little Blossom.  As you read this I will be nicely snuggled in the car enthusiastically crocheting cute little baby hats, it's a 10hr drive each way so I figured I should do something productive.  If the hats are any good, our soon to arrive gran baby no2 will be the lucky recipient! Stay tuned for photos...hahaha!
It's also our wedding anniversary on Saturday,OH BOY 28yrs this year... REALLY!!!  I'm planning on a fancy restaurant dinner, not sure how that's going to go after a full day of sightseeing and food...lol!  It should be an awesome weekend and I'm thinking of all the photos I can snap for Project Life...YAY!
But I digress, here is my Project Life - week 12...



I've been having a good old rummage through all my digital kits for bits and pieces I can use on my pages.  I figured it was about time I put all those kits I have bought and made to good use...lol!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment