June 11, 2012

Crowns and Gems!

Hi Folks,

I needed a bit of cheering up today as our hot water system broke last night.  What better way to cheer myself up than a day playing in my craftroom!

I remembered seeing this challenge post on Simon Says Stamp's blog - BE PATRIOTIC, CELEBRATE the DIAMOND JUBILEE, add CROWNS and/or GEMS!!!  As it's the Queen's Birthday holiday here in OZ, I thought this would be an excellent challenge to work on today and this is what I came up with...


With no running hot water, I must say I did feel very British this morning as I had my sponge bath...hehehehe!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sammy your card is so beautiful hun, I love absolutely everything, it's all just perfect :)
    Lol the sponge bath making you feel British, I hope you queued for the bathroom too as us Britts are known for our polite queues lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and for making me giggle :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete