May 02, 2012

A Cut Above - Day 6

Faux Letterpress...
Another technique I enjoyed throughly... embossing, stamping and inking what's not to love right...hehehe.  Faux letterpress is so very easy to do and the results look terrific, I can see me using this technique for wedding invitations...Ooooo they would look fabulous =)

I used Tim Holtz Fancy & Floral Fames Embossing folder, Inks and mini Tattered Flowers die.  The other flowers are Silhouette cut files.  You can't really see but I added just a little bit of Sticklers on the edge of the flowers, they look so pretty to the naked eye  =)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the elements of your card. The frame the branch and the popped up bird. Gorgeous. Such a pretty card. Just enough but not over the top. A pleasure to look at.
    Anna Jernigan, fellow student

    ReplyDelete