May 31, 2012

Card Me Thursday - The Gentlemen Card

I tell ya I think I'm getting better at making manly cards, this was one I made for my father-in-law.  Now not my design but be blowed if I can remember who's card/tag I based it on and for that I'm sorry :(.

Lots of ink and distress goodness in this one, I loved every minute of making it!


The card base was made from a piece of black distress cardstock I embossed and sanded. The card front was a piece of white card stamped with black archival ink then covered with distress inks, the edges distressed and inked also.  The Tim Holtz - Gentlemen stamp I inked on to a piece of manila card then cut out.  The happy birthday letters were cut from black distress cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo.  A piece of black ribbon tied in the center with twine and tada... a great Male Card ready to be posted.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment