March 15, 2012

Life is a Journey...

Hi Scrappers, how is your week tracking...

I am diligently working on my Project Life pages to catch up, I should have some pages to show soon :wink:.  I started a mini album for my Blossom last week, coz I have nothing else to do right but sometimes you just have to go with the ideas when they strike.  What started out as a simple idea... well it's turned in to something a little more detailed...lol. 

Here is the front cover, I won't give away too much information about the mini album just in case Blossom reads this post :grin:


Lots of Distress Inks, flowers, ribbon, tags and bling will be in this little baby!  Background papers are all from the Kaiser Black & White Timeless 61/2" paper pad.

I'm hoping to have this finished before I visit her at the end of the month but not liking my chances
:( .  I must say I am having a blast playing and being creative.  I will give you little sneak peeks over the next couple of weeks of some of the bits and pieces I'm going to include, then once I have given it to Blossom I can show you the whole thing... cover to cover :grin:

What crafty thing are you working on right now!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment