March 31, 2012

Day 3 - Chemistry 101

A new way to use Alcohol Inks...

Woohoo... Day 3 was not only fun but also a little funny hahahaha, well to me anyway.  Today we learnt how to be creative with Alcohol inks, that is the tag with the Admit One stamped on it.  Love, love, love this technique, the photo doesn't show it but the background is so cooool!  Next up was stamping with bright archival inks then applying one colours of distress ink over the top.  Of all the items I have in my craftroom and I have a few, I have a total of 2 (two) archival ink pads one in black and the other coffee... this was when I started to laugh :)  Whats a girl to do except stamp with the 2 (two) archival inks and use different coloured distress inks for the background instead of the one.  I think I rather like the effect...hehehe. 


Unfortunately that was all I could do for Day 3 as Technique #3 was using an embossing folder with a negative space in the middle... nope don't have one of those and a reflections stamp (the stamp is backwards)... ummm nope don't have one of those either.  Ah well, I will just have to add them to my list of things to get :).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment