October 27, 2011

By the Month

Do you have a Project 365 / 52 / 12 or Project Life maybe that you follow?  Initally I thought what wonderful ideas, then thought how on earth would I keep up.  Knowing I'm all enthusiastic at the beginning of something new, till it all becomes one big effort :(   A Project 365 and Project Life was out for me and even a Project 52 weeks...  but I really, really wanted to do some sort of memory keeping for the year. 








After having a good think I decided that a round up of the month would be perfect.  Not into journaling but wanting to have some sort of reference for the photos I have the Day, Date and Subject in a list style.  I felt this style of layout was perfect for me and should look good in a photobook too.

And I am happy to say that I have kept up...woohoo must be a new record for me, lol! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment