August 07, 2011

Watching, Reading and Making

TV I The Sopranos. I caught an episode a while back and thought this series was not for me but... Hubby started watching this a week ago and as my computer is in the lounge room I watch too.  Turns out this series is not what I thought.  I love the humour and the day today family issues the main character has to deal with, it's not easy being a Mob Boss.


BOOKS I The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. If you like fantasy books then these are an enjoyable read.  We have these as eBooks as well, which is really convenient when traveling.  No more lugging heaps of books with us on trips.

MAGAZINES I Digital Photo and Photoshop Creative.  Two very excellent mags, full of hints, tips, tutorials and reviews.


MAKING I I'm thinking Christmas already... I know, I know but it doesn't hurt to make an early start :)  The little bag was made following this tutorial 2-5-7-10 Box over at Splitcoast Stampers and the card was made following this tutorial from Quick & Crafty on Youtube...


Have you started on anything for Chistmas yet?  If so please share, I'm always looking for good ideas :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment