June 13, 2011

SDK Quote Challenge

I'm co-hosting a Quote Challenge at SDK with ELLIE...YAY! ...all you have to do is use one of the quotes below in a layout and we'll give you an Alphaset which matches this month's Supa Digi Kit - Camped Out!  This is the only way you can get the Alphaset so come on and join us for the challenge :)



QUOTES:

"The smell of pine trees, the campfire glowing, the marshmallows cooking, and the breath of crisp cool air are some great things I like about camping but my favorite one of all is camping underneath the stars with lights so brilliant it brightens up the deep blue sky making you feel a sense of peace and tranquility amid the great outdoors." - Author: Unknown

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - Author: John Muir

"If your lucky enough to be outdoors, your lucky enough!" - Author: Unknown

"I am going camping. Time to pack my tent, my bedroll, and a snack." - Author: Unknown


HOW TO PLAY: Choose one of the quotes and create a layout. Post your layout in the 2011 Quote Gallery and don't forget to leave us a comment in the forum with a link to your layout to receive the prize. This challenge will run until the 30th June, all participants will be eligible for the prize above.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I still have to get to this one, I want that cute alpha!

    ReplyDelete