May 26, 2011

Kakadu, Ubirr and planking

Ewww an early morning start and I don't care if Hubby is laughing at me because I am wearing a jumper... it's cold this time of the morning, hehehe!  Today is the last day of our trip, awwww :(  I surely will be sad to leave this beautiful part of Australia... but I want to give a big shout out to Travel North and our host for the last four days... Jesu.

Today we are off to see the highlights of Kakadu!  Nourlangie Rock is first up where we will see some Aboriginal Art.  The sandstone rock formations are just awe inspiring, my photos really don't do them justice...


One thing we have been blessed with, is the lack of flies and mosquitoes so when I saw this little fellow on a wire barricade I just had to take a photo :)


Nature always intrigues me with her colours and designs, the rock formations we came across were just one example of the beauty of nature...


As we are wondering through the rocks, this little fellow stopped to take a look at us...  if I've got it right he is an Agile Wallaby!


After taking in the glorious panoramic views of the Kakadu wetlands and Arnhem Land rocky escarpment, it was time for a bit of silliness to intrude - you've seen it here first folks... KAKADU PLANKING... bwahahahaha!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous places to visit. Thanks for sharing this trip with me :)

    ReplyDelete