May 15, 2011

Fun www. Finds...

Today offically marks the start of a couple of weeks holidays for me...YAY!  I have camera in hand, ready to snap the glorious Top End of Australia.  I'm going to give blogging on the road a go and share with you the sights and scenes of Darwin.   I am hanging out at airports or sitting on a plane for most of today which you probably don't need me to photograph and share, so here are todays Fun Finds instead...



I may need somthing like these Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles when we touch down in Darwin - it will be hot, hot, hot!


Now this is a kitchen Barbie would be proud of...hehehe!


Not sure what to take on that next summer holiday, why not your own Iceburg...hahahaha what will they think up next.


I'm not a cat person but even this photo made me go... naaawwwww!


A cute and fun idea for that Baby Shower, Baby Girl Center Pieces over on the hybrid chick blog!


Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment