February 08, 2011

What's for Dinner

Hubby is away doing stocktake, which means horror of horrors I have to cook myself dinner ^.^  Oh what to have??? I really hate having to decide what to have for dinners, I am so over cooking...lol.  Now I could have the Pumpkin Soup I made for dinner last night or a sandwich using the Lamb that was slow cooked on Sunday or there is some Chicken in the fridge.   Maybe I will wait until I'm really hungry and see what looks good when I open the fridge door...hahahaha!

Well until that time I guess I will just keep playing in photoshop, I'm working on a couple of things I hope to have finished by the end of the month.  ooOoo now might be a good time to remind you that you could get my last collection 'YOU + ME' for free!  See this post Sunday Treat Giveaway for details but hurry the giveaway closes Midnight Wednesday 9th (AEST) or 8am (EST).


Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment