January 31, 2011

One Little Word...

Ok so I posted back at the beginning of Jan my one little word for the year which was focus!  But what does that word really mean for me???  I've been thinking about this quite a bit but it has only just come to me... hahahaha I'm not slow on the up take at all.  Primarily it would have to be 'focus on finishing one project before starting another'.  Ok I can do that, and just so as I remember I am going to turn this phrase into a prompt.  Now if I print it out and stick it to my Word Cloud that is on the fridge I will see it everyday, WOOT.

So with that thinking in mind I have finished all of January's Challenges...YAY!  If you haven't picked up the card or sketch templates, make sure you don't miss them :) READ MORE HERE >>>>





1 comment:

  1. Good for you Sammy...I was slow this month and only got the card and sketch done...bad me! I'll get more done this month...maybe my word should be wishful or hopeful;)

    ReplyDelete