January 05, 2011

Focus!

If you've been to Ali Edwards blog recently you will know she has started on her One Little Word project.  You can still sign up for the class HERE, I am still tossing up whether or not to sign up.  I have a pretty full schedule already, just trying to re-arrange things to squeeze it in...hehehe.  Anyway I have chosen my One Little Word - FOCUS, I have been getting better at focusing on what's in front of me but still need to work on it a bit. As a back up word I chose LISTEN, something I was very good at but somewhere a long the way over the past few years I have lost that skill.

Ali created a word cloud out of everyone's words, which I thought was just brilliant so I've done the same just emphasised my words...


if you want to make your own word cloud pop on over to Wordle.  I love that they had a colour scheme that matched my blog...hahahahaha. 

I have also been playing with my blog signature see below what do you think?  I'm really happy with the way it turned out and it was a bit of fun to create ^.^.


No comments:

Post a Comment