December 12, 2010

December Daily!

So it's been a while I know and being the holly jolly season means less time for all the fun stuff... but I have finally started on my December Daily!  What's that??? Over on Ali Edwards blog, you can join in this years project or just have a peek at previous years she has created a December Daily journal.  Basically creating a record of each day in December through photographs and journaling. As I have only just tuned into Ali's blog recently, this will be a first for me.

As usual I am a bit behind the eight ball having only just started this project but it is fun.  Knowing I was going to start soon I've taken photos every day.  Last night I started putting things together with the intention of creating a digital version as well as a paper version.  Creating everything digitally first is going to save me so much time when I do the paper version.  I gave up paper scrapping because it would just take me for ever to decided what to put where...hahahaha.

So here are the covers...

Front

Back 
Everything is from my kit Comfort and Joy available HERE!

I had a couple of oops with printing the first few pages but this was due to my lack of preparation and not measuring my pre-cut papers.  All sorted now though and the rest of the pages should be a breeze to print, we'll see... lol.

Have a great day!
Sammy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment