November 21, 2010

On a Quiet Sunday!

I'm pooped... spent the day cleaning house for DS and DIL in anticipation of Mum and bub coming home tomorrow. Just a small thing I could do for them, so they don't need to worry about it :-D . Planning on going round once a week just for the first month to clean. I would have loved this when I had my babies so I am sure it will be appreciated.

I also managed to get all the family calendars and Christmas cards printed today :yay: Planning on binding the calendars tomorrow and writing out the cards so I will have them done before the end of the month... GO ME! GO ME! ... rofl

...and did the final Christmas present shopping online tonight, so I don't have to think about that anymore either :BIGGRIN:

WOW what a day... hope you had a good one too!
 
Have a great day!
Sammy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment