September 26, 2009

New Releases...

*ENABLING ALERT* and your chance to pick up a FREEBIE...hehehe.

Lorie has a delightful kit in store for you with 'When I see you Smile'. Check out the word art and brag book that coordinate, I love both of these addons!


Michelle has a 'Soccer Star' kit available for all those sporty scrappers out there, this kit comes with an alpha but there is another one to coordinate with the kit as well.



I have been a bit busy with my 'Just Because' kit and brag book, so don't miss this one.


Now...as I love the 'Just Because' brag book so much, I want to give it away to the FIRST 5 ladies that leave me a comment. Yep that's right I want to give it to you for FREE, no strings attached...except of course I would like to see what you do with it but only if you want to show me....hehehehe!
Have a great day!
Sammy

9 comments:

  1. Love the soccer set...wish I had a son that played! Ty so much for sharing all that you all do.
    corrigarrison at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Corri, congrats on being the first...freebie on it's way :) and thank you for your kind words. I agree love that soccer kit but my boy is all growed up now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the When I See You Smile Kit :)

    I'm still a newbie when it comes to digi scrapping and my first project will be finished anytime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne, YAY welcome to digi scrapping...it is so much fun. LorieM's stuff is cute isn't it! If you send me your email I can send you a little gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kits - like the soccer ones as I have lots of soccer photos to scrap. Gail gail@gailmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice love it thanks for sharing your time-rex2127@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Just Because BB. I love making BB's of my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops I should have left my email on above post

    Parker315@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brag books are great, aren't they Jody! Great way to use them too, for the grandchildren. Hmmmm...I'm going to be a granny too next year, you have given me a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete