August 03, 2009

Crafty Stuff!!

What a weekend...I was busy, busy, busy but please don't ask what I did, coz I am not really sure...hahahaha!

I have decided to take care of our pool as poor DH just doesn't get the time. I hate seeing it green and now if it looks bad it will be my fault :) So that was part of the weekend playing with that, it needed a good vaccum, lots of chlorine and major filtering. Then I gave in to my crafty itch and made a hybrid Flower Tag album...I had so much fun! I had quite forgotten how much I love doing crafty things. I have a few more chipboard thingys to play with, so I am going to indulge a bit more...hehehehe.

Here's what I did...



Nothing flash I know but it has been awhile :)

Materials: chipboard Flower Tag album, digital template, craft glue, ribbons in colours to match, D ring, rubber stamps, stick on paper flowers and numbers, epson photo printer, epson archival matte paper, digital paper pack and fonts.

The papers are from my Play School paper pack which were digitally cut out, I used Atomic Cup Cakes sanded edge action. The photos were added to the papers using my layer masks (same ones I gave away in an earlier post) and I added a row of digital stitches and some text in CS4.

Print, cut, stick - trimming the edges as needed and I gave the edge a extra bit of sanding. I then added some stamped images to a couple of the pages (the butterflies), added the stick on paper flower and numbers then added the ring and ribbon. Quick, easy and fun!

Have a great day!
hugs Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment