July 03, 2009

DONE!!!

My working week that is...hehehe...so now I have 4 days to play, play, play!!! Aaaahhhh...in my alternate life I would be on the computer all day and night, designing up a storm and organizing this little ol' site but in real life I think I have to paint the bungalow :( I have to say I am rapidly running out of things to fix and paint around the house...YAY...a bit excited that I might, just might have a completely finished home (the first time in my marriage) by the end of the year. Now that is something to smile about :)...

...and here is another sharies that I hope will make you smile too. This is the cut template FREEBIE!!! from SDK's Cut it Up or Cut it Out Challenge for June.


Sorry the FREEBIE link has been removed!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies that left me a comment on the sketch template, it put a smile on my dial knowing that you liked it...so make sure you let me know if you like this template too :)


Have a great day!
hugs Sammy

12 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous template! Thank you so much for your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the template! It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! What a cool template!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks - can't wait to put my kiddies in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the template!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT template! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this template, so different from all the regular "squares" out there! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this really fun template.

    ReplyDelete