July 22, 2009

Blog FREEBIE day...

Happy Wednesday...I hope everyone is having a good week so far? This week saw the start of a new eating plan for this big ol' family...not that the family is big in numbers, just our size...hehehe! I have put everyone on the Fat Free for Ever - healthy eating plan (not a diet, coz they don't work...right). Basically a no fat, low carb - healthy eating plan...I did this once before about 10 years ago...EEK!!! has it been that long. It worked a treat though, I dropped a dress size in six weeks, I was never hungry and felt great...so fingers crossed the plan works just as well this time round :)

But I won't make you wait that long for another freebie...hehehe...here's a little alpha I whipped up that coordinates with this month's Supa Digi Kit...

Link Removed - lower case alpha, special characters and numbers 0-9. Yes the numbers have butterflies, aren't they cute...


Have a great day!
hugs Sammy

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome Alpha....thank You soooo much for sharing it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. F a b u l o u s !! Thank you so much for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a strawberry layout and this is what i am looking for :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this fantastic alpha.

    ReplyDelete