November 05, 2008

Element Challenge........with Pixelfairy

Hi ladies,welcome to my next "Kreative Element Challenge"! I hope we will have a lot of fun with this one.

Let´s start! What´s an element challenge? It´s quite easy! I give you an element out of my kits for free and you create a LO using this element. You have about three weeks to create your LO. Please post your LO in this gallery found here: Kreative Elements Challenge then post a link back in this forum thread so that we all can have a look over it. After three weeks we will start a poll to choose the winner and the runner-up.

SDK is celebrating it's 3rd birthday this month...so this month the winner gets my new kit "Fiona´s Birthday":

The runner-up wins the alphas out of this kit:

To find out what the element for this month visit the Element Challenge forum. The challenge ends at November 25th.

Have fun and good luck!

Brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment