April 27, 2007

Did you know that today was Hug an Australian Day? BlueMountain Cards and emotionscards (and some others I am sure) actually have ecards you can send,lol. It was created, from what I can gather, by the people at Wellcat.


So...though we should hug our dear SammyD at least once a day as a regular practice...let's go ahead and give her (and her gorgeous family) extras today!!!!


(picture from AnnsPlace at WTV-zone dot come)

Wish I could do it in person Sammy! Just two more years and I will be coming your way!!

Do you like to know what holidays (Popular and obscure) are coming up? I love to check this website out monthly. Click here to go to butlers webs dot com)

Now...another fact from the recipe challenge queen herself...Sandy! More on the largest cookie:

**What else weighs 40,000 pounds?
4 (FOUR!) Fully Grown Elephants
7 Full-Sized Pickup Trucks
3 Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaurs
2,285,700 Normal Sized Chocobillys!((If you are me...I had no idea what a chocobilly was...it is a cookie my friend. Found in a lot of the South's gift baskets.)

and Ms. Kim has another digiscrappin' tip for us:

Scrapping in miniature can take on many forms from ATC cards to recipe cards, to tags to greeting cards. Modify sketch templates that you have to the proper dimensions after you've finished your layout (or before) and you will have your own personal collection of miniature layouts!

Don't forget...we will be having some more new releases this weekend. All the new releases from last week will be regular price and all the new will be 40% off! What a deal I say.

hugs and happy scrapping to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment