May 05, 2006

No I haven't left town

WOW I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged or blog hopped for that matter! I feel like the white rabbit - so many things to do and so little time - 'I'm late, I'm late for a very important date'!

Where to start, ok about two weeks ago I decided to upgrade the store program and broke it! No I wasn't smart, I didn't have a back up, well that is not entirely true there is a backup on the server I did ask to have restored but......anyway ended up loosing the site and and all the customer info, ended up reinstalling and reconfiguring.....boy did that seem to take for ever! I worked out I have 4 hours a night to play and do stuff so it is not good when I brake things ::embarrassed::! Still gotta look for the positives, I learnt heaps ::grin::, now have a front page for the whole site, changed the colour and look of the store, recruited some more friends to join me and organized a CT team for the store! ::Phew:: no wonder my brain has gone on holiday!

Of course while I have been playing with the site I haven't got much else done! I was hoping to have finished the front garden by now and started painting the laundry and hallway but that will all have to go on the back burner while I catch up with more important things ::sigh::!

No comments:

Post a Comment